At the Forefront of New Legal Developments.
Client Advisories and News Alerts
Grove, Jaskiewicz and Cobert LLP issues Client Advisories and News Updates on recent legal developments. Firm Advisories can be found on our Advisories page or through the menu on this page.
Professional Publications and Speeches
The attorneys of Grove, Jaskiewicz and Cobert, LLP are frequently asked to write and speak on the leading legal issues of the day. A selection of recent publications, speeches, and testimony by our attorneys is noted below.
- Key Transportation Contract Clauses For Today’s Changing Regulatory Environment – The International Perspective
Presentation by Andrew M. Danas to the 44th Annual Transportation Law Institute
- Protecting Your Trademark in the United States
Euro-American Lawyers Group Legal Interview Issue 22
- The “Buy American” Provisions of the U.S. Economic Stimulus Legislation: Laying the Groundwork for Economic Protectionism or Business as Usual?
Euro-American Lawyers Group Legal Interview Issue 20
- Antitrust and the Transportation Industry: Enforcement is Here to Stay
Presentation by Andrew M. Danas to the Transportation Lawyers Association Annual Meeting
- International Arbitration – The American Perspective
Euro-American Lawyers Group Legal Interview Issue 15
- NVOCCs Get New Contracting Rights
The Transportation Lawyer Vol. 6 No. 4
- The Antitrust Modernization Commission Report
The Transportation Lawyer Vol.9 No. 3 (Co-Author)
Requests for Copies of Archived Publications
You may request a copy of any current or archived Firm Publication or Advisory article by e-mailing the firm as noted on the contact page of this web site.